jsPanels are highly configurable
- A huge amount of options allows to configure the appearance of a jsPanel
- Optionally add extra toolbars to header or/and footer sections
- Support for Boostrap (3 and 4) themes and Material-Design-for-Bootstrap themes is built-in
- Customize the panel controls with built-in support for icon fonts Font-Awesome, Material-Icons and Glyphicon
- Built-in support for RTL text direction
- Use it as standard panel, modal, tooltip, hint/notifier or contextmenu
- jsPanels are draggable and resizable, can be maximized, minimized and smallified
- And much more ...
It's important to realize that jsPanel v4 doesn't depend on jQuery anymore. This for example means that you cannot use jQuery methods the way you might be used to from previous jsPanel versions.
jsPanel includes the following polyfills:
jsPanels are multifunctional
jsPanels are not limited to standard panels. Via extensions a jsPanel can also be used as
- modal (supports multiple modals)
and the layout extension allows to save/export the document's jsPanels in order to restore the layout.
Further the global object
jsPanel provides a few convenience methods that might be helpful not only for jsPanels.
jsPanel.ajax()for example can be used to request any kind of data for your application
- A variety of methods to calculate color values
jsPanel is Open Source and free. And that's what it will remain. However, if you like my work and want to support it I'd be very grateful for a small donation.
Thanks a lot to JetBrains for granting an All Products Pack Open Source License to jsPanel.